Explore The Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry From Your Harrisburg, PA Dentist
Some people are blessed with a beautiful smile from birth, but most people need a little bit of help to get their smiles up to par. The aim of cosmetic dentistry at the dental office of Dr. Aziz Majid in Harrisburg, PA is to take your uniquely beautiful smile and make it look as perfect as possible—whiter, straighter, and contoured to fit your face. Learn about the modern cosmetic treatments available at you Honolulu, HI dental office for patients who want a more attractive set of teeth.
Why Is Cosmetic Dentistry So Popular? A smile is a way of telling someone we’re happy, we’re pleased to be in their company, or that we’re having a good time. It’s a greeting and an important social cue. So if you feel like you have to hide your teeth from others, it can affect how you interact with the world. Cosmetic dentistry allows people with even the most discolored or damaged teeth to see a smile improvement, which is why it’s so popular at our Harrisburg, PA and other dentist offices across the country.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments Here are some of the most common treatments that your Harrisburg, PA cosmetic dentists offer:
- Invisible braces (straightens up the smile using clear removable trays).
- Veneers (cover the front of the teeth to make them look whiter, straighter, and smoother).
- Crowns (cover the whole outer enamel of an imperfect tooth).
- Professional teeth whitening (bleaches the teeth so they look shades whiter).
- Dental implants (permanent tooth replacements). - Gum surgery (to fix “gummy” smiles).
- Cosmetic fillings (fixes cavities with tooth-colored matter).
- Cosmetic bonding and contouring (for minor cracks and chips in the teeth).
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry You never know just how much of an impact a beautiful smile can have on your life until you have one. People look at you differently and your self-confidence increases significantly. Here are a few other benefits of cosmetic dentistry:
- It reacquaints you with your dentist and encourages you to take better care of your teeth.
- Modern cosmetic solutions last for many years—sometimes decades.
- Cosmetic procedures can shave years off your appearance, making you look and feel younger.